Mechantech is a family owned and operated business. For the past 25+ years we’ve provided installation, integration, testing and maintenance support of satellite communications infrastructures.
We are currently looking for an RF Technician to join our team!
We offer flexible, part-time and full-time employment, with opportunities available all over the globe. If hired, you will NOT need to relocate!
Mechantech is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
– Responsible for executing RF testing, fault isolation and repair of client products consisting of different types of Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical equipment, working from test specifications, drawings, written or verbal instructions.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot, discuss, and repair RF testing equipment with customers in a positive and efficient manner.
– Prepare and maintain test data records, graphs, test histories, status information, failure reports and any other information relating to equipment as it is deemed necessary.
– Work with customers to determine schedules, milestones, and timelines of completing repairs and maintenance to ensure resolution of problems meets customer’s needs.
– Take action to deal with project delays due to various reasons.
– Will be reporting to Project Manager.
– Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent strongly preferred.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Proven working knowledge of the proper use and handling of RF test equipment.
– Able to work and execute tests in all conditions (heat/summer, cold/winter).
– Position will require Domestic and International travel.
– Must hold or have the ability to obtain a US Passport.
– Must possess a valid driver’s license.
– Must pass a background check and drug test.
– Able to work with heights up to 65 ft.
– Candidates must be willing to work any shift or work schedule.
– Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with team members and customers.
– Must adhere to safety policies and guidelines.