Mechantech is a family owned and operated business. For the past 25+ years we’ve provided installation, integration, testing and maintenance support of satellite communications infrastructures.
We are currently looking for an Installation Site Lead to join our team!
We offer flexible, part-time and full-time employment, with opportunities available all over the globe. If hired, you will NOT need to relocate!
Mechantech is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
– In conjunction with Project Managers, schedule and meet required project deadlines.
– Interpret and contract terms to technicians and contractors.
– Take action to deal with project delays due to various reasons.
– Responsible for job site work progress, maintaining equipment and verifying safety to ensure that specifications are met.
– Read specifications and engineering blueprints to determine project requirements.
– Supervise, assign tasks, coordinate, or schedule the activities of technicians.
– Use problem-solving and technical skills to install, test, troubleshoot, service and/or repair satellite antenna systems.
– Conduct diagnosis of system malfunctions. Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various antenna subsystems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions and/or drawings, and other regulations.
– Will be reporting to Project Manager.
– Proficiency in running a project site and leading technical crews.
– High School diploma/GED strongly preferred.
– Additionally, position may require performing moderately strenuous physical and repetitious work to include bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead. Able to lift up to 75 lbs repeatedly.
– Able to work in extreme weather conditions (heat/summer, cold/winter).
– Position will require Domestic and International travel.
– Must hold or have the ability to obtain a US Passport.
– Must possess a valid driver’s license.
– Must pass a background check and drug test.
– Able to work with heights up to 40 ft.
– Candidates must be willing to work any shift or work schedule.
– Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with team members and customers.
– Must adhere to safety policies and guidelines.